The Department Of Public Works would like to remind residents that we will be performing curbside Christmas tree pickup starting Monday 12/28 continuing until 1/15 . please place your tree curbside as soon as possible, the following rules will apply :
1. All trees must be free of any decorations
2. plastic bags must be removed
3. trees may be placed on the edge of your lawn so they do not obstruct sidewalks.
4. pickup does not always coincide with trash pickup day
5. trees left out with bulbs,lights, etc. will not be picked up as they will damage our chipper
6. Trees placed curbside after 1/15 will not be picked up
If you have any questions please call the DPW Office during regular buisness hours M - F 8am-4pm @ 781-447-7630