How do I go about filing a Notice of Intent (NOI)?
The Notice of Intent application is available on the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) website or from the engineer who may be preparing your plans and helping you file the request. Two copies must be submitted to the Commission, and one copy sent to the DEP. The DEP will issue a file number, and the Commission will schedule a public hearing on the project. The website also has a detailed list of instructions to help complete the form.

Notice of Intent

Show All Answers

1. What if I want to do some work in a wetland or buffer zone area?
2. What is a Request for Determination of Applicability?
3. How do I go about filing a Notice of Intent (NOI)?
4. What happens at the public hearing?
5. What happens after the public hearing?
6. What if I just have a question about a possible wetlands issue?
7. What if I can’t get to the town hall to ask my question or get information on a project?
8. I’m interested in serving on the Conservation Commission-what do I do?
9. How do Conservation Commission members keep up with new regulations and changes?